Still on the hunt for properly homemade candy syrup - Brain Sparging on Brewing

Latest

Sour beer, saisons, farmhouse beer, homebrewing, ramblings

February 17, 2012

Still on the hunt for properly homemade candy syrup

My latest attempt did not turn out as I had hoped. I thought I was on the right track but it wasn't quite what I had hoped for. I think the idea is still at least partially correct but it needs some adjustment. I still thoroughly believe that there is no way to start with processed table sugar and reach the right flavor and color combination, although I continue to be in the minority in this way of thinking.

1 comment:

  1. You might check this out: http://ryanbrews.blogspot.com/2012/02/candy-syrup-right-way-hint-weve-been.html

    I am not affiliated in any way, I just read and enjoy both blogs.

    ReplyDelete