What should I blog about? - Brain Sparging on Brewing

Latest

Sour beer, saisons, farmhouse beer, homebrewing, ramblings

July 7, 2011

What should I blog about?

I have a little down time and since I need to cool off the brewing for a little while I don't have too much to say at the moment. Soooooo I know a handful of people visit out here. Anybody want to suggest a topic or two they would like to see some more information about?

Alcohol laws? Homebrew laws? Laws around starting a brewery? I know these are issues frequently brought up on the homebrewing boards but the conversations either go massively wrong in providing very bad (and illegal) advice or shuts it down before any meaningful discussion occurs. Although I am not yet a lawyer -- so I cannot give advice -- I can certainly discuss the laws from a factual standpoint and cite to other sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment