Still backed up by this stupid paper - Brain Sparging on Brewing

Latest

Sour beer, saisons, farmhouse beer, homebrewing, ramblings

April 2, 2012

Still backed up by this stupid paper

Yeah, I'm still working on this ridiculous paper for school. It's reached thirty pages for the second time (so in total I've written about 80 pages and trashed 50 of them) and I'm not close to being done with a full draft. It's really getting me behind in a lot of things I had hoped to do this semester.

My hops are growing nicely but I need to get the garden built so they can start climbing. I won't be able to get that done for  at least a couple weeks. I also need to bottle this dubbel and brew another Belgian on the cake. I also have a lot of beer reviews I'd like to add to my other blog.

In short, much more to do than I have time, but I have not abandoned my blogs to the wasteland of the interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment